Share Your Story
Your experiences and your story matter.
As we push for an equitable, student-centered funding system,
your voice is more critical than ever.
Scroll to share your story with your legislators, and to schedule a customized
DIRECTIONS: Click the + symbol on the map below to add your story. Start by sharing where you're from. Then tell us about your educational experiences by typing in the box, attaching a picture or video, or even linking to something that relates to your story. If you're stuck, follow one of the prompts below for some inspiration!
- Tell the story of your most recent visit to a school.
- Tell the story of the first time you learned something new. Who taught you? What did you learn?
- Tell the story of a time when you did something that made you feel really proud. Why was this accomplishment so important to you?
- Tell the story about someone who taught you something you still remember to this day.
- Tell the story of the first school you went to.
Want to share your story but not sure where to start? We're here to help! Use the form below to request a FREE customized storytelling workshop!
Presented by our Community Engagement team, our storytelling workshops are designed to help you integrate your personal experience into your advocacy and harness the power of your story. Request one today!